We’re now approved digital specialists for the UK Government
We’ve been approved as official suppliers for “Digital Outcomes” and “Digital Specialists”. If you work in the UK public sector you can now hire us via the GOV.UK Digital Marketplace.
How it works
To find approved digital specialists you need to tell suppliers to provide them for a specific piece of work.
Before you start
- You can talk to suppliers to prepare your requirements.
- Get budget approval.
Write and publish your requirements
- Write your requirements and say how you’re going to evaluate specialists.
- Publish your requirements and evaluation criteria so suppliers can apply for the work. This information will be published on the Digital Marketplace where anyone can see it.
Answer supplier questions
- Post all supplier questions and answers on the Digital Marketplace.
Evaluate approved digital specialists
- Shortlist and evaluate specialists’ applications.
- Award a contract to the specialist that best meets your needs.
There’s an even more detailed explanation of the process in this buyers’ guide. The buying process should take around 4 weeks.
Still pretty slow, right? Hopefully this will make the whole process more straightforward though. In the meantime…